SUBWAY DOUCHERY : I D I O T S
- No, this is not a promotional picture for the HBO show Girls.
- “OMG! Jessica, how funny would it be if…” and this was to be the tragic final hilarious idea Katie had.
- For some reason, Larissa insisted on raising her deformed hand high into the air for every group photo.
- In an unexpected twist of events, the Coors Light Silver Bullet Train plowed through the station obliterating everything in it’s path.
- Photographic evidence that Instagram will be the catalyst for countless tragic deaths.
- Kinda makes you wish the third rail had an attack function.
- After showing this picture to a subway rat, the rat stated, “It’s all fun and games til someone gets hurt. It’s not easy down here and these ladies are lucky they made it out unharmed.” The rat then returned to eating garbage.
- I guarantee the girl in the funky hat made this pic her Facebook cover photo.
- This picture was actually the original cover of Bob Dylan’s 1975 classic album Blood on the Tracks.
- … and THIS is who was holding the camera phone!
*** Douchery Slip Up: Can’t find who sent this pic in, if it was you please email us so we can give credit and you’ll become FAMOUS! Stay Safe & Keep on Douchin’ ***
**** Follow @TheTomSibley ****
I thought this was really funny until I remembered I rode my bike across a 4 lane highway when I was 16.